Thursday 21 April 2016

Quest 2.4 Vision Statements

Hello, Triple M Master Of Rhyme checking in again!
Today our quest was to create a Vision Statement. Whats your vision statement? Comment and let me know at the bottom.

 Here is mine:


Vision Statement
I am Gracie. I lend a hand to people who need a friend. I do it for those in need. They want me to be by their side no matter what. They believe in themselves, and they can know that they have someone to rely on.


Here is something that a good friend sent to me. I hope I will make a big impact/change (positive) on many lives.

    


1 comment:

  1. Wow. I love that. Grace changes everything. That's so right. You DO change everything! You are going to change the world, girl!

    Keep up the great work!
    I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete