Tuesday 7 June 2016

Quest 4.2 First Step

Click here to learn more about my Epic Win and my plan to get there.....

First Step towards epic win

    • What is the progression or the steps it will take to accomplish your Epic Win?
  • Write interview questions
  • Interview Charlotte
  • Find key messages in the interview
  • post it on youtube and get feedback (see if people like it)
  • Create something magical that will share our message and change the world
  • Victory Party!

    • What is the first step you will take and when will you do it?
  • Write interview questions- tonight!

    • What support and resources do you need to take this first step?
  • google docs for planning
  • my brainstorm buddy (mom)

    • How will you know you have succeeded at your first step?
  • I will have some good, awesome questions.

    • What’s next? Outline your plan and a timeline
  • In July- interview Charlotte, post it, work on how we are going to share it.
  • Aim to get 1000 views on Youtube by end of summer!
  • August - Victory Party


2 comments:

  1. Gracie - I love this idea so much! I can't wait to see what you create. Knowing you and Charlotte, I am sure the video will be touching, insightful and entertaining. Please keep posting your updates on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your epic video Gracie! This is a beautiful and well thought out project that will indeed help to shape our world for the better. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete